history3 minutes reading
Jerome Robbins (October 11, 1918 – July 29, 1998) was an American choreographer, director, dancer, and theater producer who worked in classical ballet, on stage, film, and television. Among his numerous stage productions were On the Town, Peter Pan, High Button Shoes, The King and I, The Pajama Game, Bells Are Ringing, West Side Story, Gypsy, and Fiddler on the…Read More
- Basics of dance in programming 5. May 2021.
- Traditional Folk Dance from Serbia 18. April 2021.
- Logotherapy and Music during the Pandemic in Serbia 16. April 2021.
- The first soloist of the Ensemble “Kolo” Milos Vulovic – Interview 13. April 2021.
- The world is our stage 19. March 2021.
- Dance and nature – part two 12. March 2021.
- Something to Dance About 19. February 2021.
- Dance and pandemic 2020 17. January 2021.
- Dance and nature 27. December 2020.
- The dance chose little Leona 20. December 2020.